Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

SO! MUCH! AWESOME!

If this thing turns out to be a series, it will be 20% cooler!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Brilliant!

Through the mind, and direct to the heart! Amazing! BEAUTIFUL!

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Brilliant!

I love this animation! It's brilliant!

It just isn't a 10 rating because of the end... The Mario Bros. should win the damn race! XD

ALZ ALZ

This is a very beautiful concept. You made me cry at the end. I'll give you only 4.5 Stars because you made me cry more than I'm willing to admit.

dylan responds:

I'm like 80% sure that you just admitted to crying more than you're willing to admit, that's, like, a paradox, man.

Amino Acid Match Game Amino Acid Match Game

It's a pretty good "game" - I wouldn't call this entirely a game, but a real eduactional game. It serves it's purpose - teach about amino acids. Even if I didn't learn a single sheeeit about 'em, I still enjoyed the game and would recommend it. Keep up the good work!

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! I did not really expect that but that bodes well for the future as I have several educational games in the working that I hope to be more entertaining and game-like (but with undiminished focus on learning).

Legendary Escape Legendary Escape

Pretty hard game. Love the concept. You, sir, just forgot to put some moody music, something to somehow remember we are trapped... The complete silence is good sometimes, but not in this case.

Thy Hero Within Thy Hero Within

Heroic and Devastator!

I can easily see an internal fight of the Hero against his own Evil Face while hearing this epic piece of heavens! You deserve the MAX RATING here!

Mario Bros Invincibility Remix Mario Bros Invincibility Remix

Good one!

You have a nice song there, buddy. I'm pretty sure you should use that style in more longs, maybe even trying to compose your original soundtrack.

Return to Green Hill Return to Green Hill

Woah!

It makes me remember of Video Games Live... 10/10 and 5/5!

Chromatic: Taokaka! Chromatic: Taokaka!

Definitely, we need Taokaka starring one of your games/animations! Please, do this!

Ask Sketchy! - #01 Ask Sketchy! - #01

We definitely need a full comic featuring Sketchy! She deserves that much. <3

Najeera Novel Model Najeera Novel Model

She's indeed awesome. Lovely. 5/5 would pet/hug/love her.