The Pollywog The Pollywog

It's basically Agar.io with another skin. The mechanics of having to absorb a minimum of other "blobs" before growing into a bigger "blob" is a little unsettling. But the gameplay is a little better than the original Agar.io.

ALZ ALZ

This is a very beautiful concept. You made me cry at the end. I'll give you only 4.5 Stars because you made me cry more than I'm willing to admit.

dylan responds:

I'm like 80% sure that you just admitted to crying more than you're willing to admit, that's, like, a paradox, man.

Amino Acid Match Game Amino Acid Match Game

It's a pretty good "game" - I wouldn't call this entirely a game, but a real eduactional game. It serves it's purpose - teach about amino acids. Even if I didn't learn a single sheeeit about 'em, I still enjoyed the game and would recommend it. Keep up the good work!

AthleticDesign responds:

Thanks! I did not really expect that but that bodes well for the future as I have several educational games in the working that I hope to be more entertaining and game-like (but with undiminished focus on learning).

Legendary Escape Legendary Escape

Pretty hard game. Love the concept. You, sir, just forgot to put some moody music, something to somehow remember we are trapped... The complete silence is good sometimes, but not in this case.